Baskent University on a full-time academic and administrative staff (expert), through Interlibrary Loan Service, other research institutions in Turkey and the university libraries in the ULAKBİM-Cahit Arf Information Center (CAB IM) realized that "Turkey Document Delivery and Loan System "TÜBESS with the service system can borrow books, articles can be achieved. Accordingly; Responsibility of the user;
* First of all our readers who want to take advantage of this service are required to be a member of our university library.
* Baskent University in Ankara, member researchers will benefit from the services.
BOOK REQUEST that the request to;
* Baskent University academic staff and administrative personnel ( expert) who wish to borrow books from other research institutions learn about the condition of the books from the library by screening the library catalog.
* Book loan request to be forwarded on request TÜBESS chief librarian.
* When you borrowed to reach the desired book in the library, where and when to information received, by phone or e-mail is transmitted by the reader to the requesting responsible librarian.
* Loan period, the maximum number of books that can be borrowed and the number of times the extension can be made, depending on the library's policy is to borrow books.
* Periodicals, rare books, audiovisual materials with short-term loans of books and references, can not be borrowed.
* Shipping costs are the responsibility of the reader.
* All kinds of criminal responsibility lies with the reader.
The request to The Article requests;
* For the article to be desired; First Baskent University Library Periodical Publications from web pages must be scanned catalog and electronic databases.
* Baskent University TÜBESS resources on the scan results to be obtained from the article in its collection or ULAKBİM complete the Request Form must be filled.
* Article requests will be sent to researchers through the latest within 5 days Baskent University Library. The number of page requests acquired for each article costs, shipping costs and so on. demand will depend on the library's policy is requested article. This fee will be taken in advance to be transferred to the account by the relevant officials TÜBESS of researchers.
* When you borrowed to reach the desired book in the library, where and when to information received, by phone or e-mail is transmitted by the reader to the requesting responsible librarian. You can ask your library for more information about the service and about librarians.
|Baskent University Library and Documentation Department Baglica Campus, Etimesgut/ANKARA|
|Tel: (0312) 246 66 66 /3052-6749 Fax: (0312) 246 67 50|