In order to access electronic resources off-campus, our users need to provide proxy configuration. Following the proxy configuration, access to electronic resources from off campus can be provided by logging into the library home page with the user name and password transmitted by the library. Process of the process:
- The following Remote Access (Proxy) Request Form must be completed correctly and completely.
- When filling out this form, the e-mail address must be "baskent.edu.tr" extension.
- For our academic staff, only the following electronic form is required. However, in addition to the electronic form, our students also need to come to the library and fill out the printed Proxy Request Form.
- After completing the form, a proxy user name and password will be sent by the library to the requesting user's e-mail address "baskent.edu.tr" during working hours.
- Using the Remote Access (Proxy) Settings Guide below, you can log in to the library web page with the proxy user name and password transmitted by the library after configuring proxy settings in any browser. Electronic resources can also be used off-campus within the scope of the library's subscription.
- Remote Access (Proxy) Request Form
- Remote Access (Proxy) Settings Guide
Reference Services Unit
|Staff Name and Surname||Job Description||Telephone|
|Çiğdem Köksal||Reference Services Specialist | CHEFfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Betül Altun||Reference Services Officeremail@example.com|
|Gözde Yalçın||Reference Services Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|